Come and Join our team
Why we are People FIRSTEverything that we do is for people, whether is it for our customers or our clients
Together, we will develop cutting edge tech products
Financial and Lifestyle district in Singapore and Manila.Our office is in the heart of major business districts, we want our employees to work in a convenient and secure environment.
Enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
We strive to provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allows FirstTree employees be their best selves and do great work.
Have a healthy lifestyle
Whether you’re single, in a growing family or nearing retirement, First Tree offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs.
We also strongly encourage career development and invest in leadership development.
Rest & Recharge
Taking time off is essential to your personal well-being and professional success. We offer Vacation and Sick leaves.
We’re hiring for a number of different positions.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in web automated testing
- Must be able to create automated scripts via Selenium or any alternative technologies
- Must be able to advise on the best possible test automation strategy
- Must be a strong team player
- Must have excellent written communication skills, for documentation of frequent bugs encountered
- Must be able to collaborate, observe, and analyze the usage patterns of customers, and focus QA on frequently used modules
- Must be proficient in Selenium, Protractor or other similar E2E test framework
- Setup an automated QA process from scratch, to minimize bugs that reach our production systems;
- Develop and keep record of test cases for each of the systems being handled by the company. Test cases must include instances where the system broke in the past, and instances where the system can possibly break;
- Be a part of the sprint by ensuring that code submitted by the developers pass the business requirements without bugs, and rejecting code that contains bugs or does not fulfill the business requirements;
- Perform manual regression testing to each system to understand the system’s intended use, and to understand the areas where the system breaks or can break;
- Write automation scripts to enable the manual regression tests to be run repeatedly, without error, by a machine, and to ensure that there were no breaking changes introduced during sprint;
- Inform immediately concerned parties of any urgent or high-impact bugs found in the system;
- Develop metrics to ensure and demonstrate the efficacy of the ability of the process to reduce bugs found in production;
- Develop a QA checklist / best practices document for the developers to follow to ensure that bugs reaching production are minimized;
- Continually improve the QA process;
Customer Service Associate
- Act as ambassador to existing and new customers providing efficient, responsive, and excellent customer service
- Act as primary contact of customers
- Demonstrate knowledgeable, responsiveness, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner
- Understand customers’ needs and requirements
- Obtain all relevant information and documentation necessary to provide accurate response to customer inquiries and complaints
- Escalate issues as necessary
- Keep record of details and actions taken for all customer inquiries and complaints
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Experience in customer service
- Able to build strong professional relationship with customers
- Self-starter and with keen eye on details
- Excellent command of English language, both written and verbal
- Adept in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with computerized financial system
- Willing to work in shifts